We will look at typical equity-linked note offerings. What are they? How are they constructed? Who uses (should use) them? What are the benefits and risks? What are there in rates, credit, and FX world? What are the most frequently asked questions by investors?
A basic grounding in derivatives as could be gained from forwards and futures and option basics in this series.
• Basic building blocks; stocks and bonds
• Convertible bonds as structured products
• Risk management products;calls and puts
• Greedy, cheap and scared investors
• Guaranteed return/protection notes
• Yield enhancement notes
• Exotic twists
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Should appeal to staff and clients from all asset classes and in particular private client advisors
These courses are included in this module